Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Passion Concert

Being in Japan, I did not anticipate ever having the opportunity to go to a concert led by major Christian artist such as Chris Tomlin and David Crowder. But just a couple of days ago I did have that opportunity. It was amazing not only to see these great musicians play music in praise for the Lord but to also see the room filled up with people in Japan! I think what touched me more than the concert though, was grabbing dinner at TGIFridays following this massive performance. After the concert we ate at TGIFridays and I began talking to a Japanese guy named Ken and he tolded me his story about how he grew contected with the Church. In December he is getting baptized and is currently going through Christian education with his pastor. Let's keep him our prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky little bum. Im stuck in Rochester NY and your in Japan and you still saw Chris Tomlin and Dave Crowder before me! UNBALIEVEABLE