Saturday, September 19, 2009

Urawa Lutheran School Festival

Hey Everyone,

I know it's been a while since I last wrote. For a long time I have been going through a lot of spiritual growth. In many ways, God has used circumstances to help me develop in faith and maturity, keeping my focus centered around the mission at hand. I thank God for all those experiences no matter how trying the were.

Anyways, on Saturday, I went to Urawa Lutheran School, where my fiance works, for a School festival. It was a great experience to be able to meet many students who worked diligently to put together this event. One of my students from Omiya Lutheran Church English School was there with the 10th graders working at a cafe which they created for the festival. The Cafe was called "Made in Alice." I had the wonderful opportunity to meet many faculty, parents, and students, all of whom where excited to meet me. I hope to continue to attend events at Urawa Lutheran School in the future, the even was a great time.

I will be writing more about what's going on in my life here soon. God Bless you all!

No comments: